Victory VC35 The Copper Deluxe Amp
For the VC35 Copper Deluxe, Victory Amps' four-EL-84 amp gets the Deluxe treatment with valve-driven spring reverb and tremolo for British-inspired low and medium gain bliss.
- Plenty of Gain Options: Dial in chiming cleans through to heavy-gain rock sounds all from one knob. It's very interactive with the tone controls, then balance to taste with the master volume.
- Sculptable Low End: A rotary pot and bass cut switch give you control to dial in anything from skinny British '60s jangle to full and fat, modern boutique tones.
- Mids For Voicing: The mid boost switch along with the mid rotary control helps deliver rich, vocal lead tones. Try it with the bass cut and plenty of gain for classic rock soloing bliss.
- Valve-Driven Spring Reverb: Considered to be a sonic step up from digital reverb for many. Dreamy 'verb here we come! Footswitchable on and off.
- Tremolo: Achieve wonderfully evoctive pulses from slow and throbbing to fast and staccato rhythms. Footswitchable on and off.
- Master Tone Cut: This global tone control works as it does in the classic Vox amps... except the trebly stuff is found clockwise. It's great for that final high-end response tone tweak to your playing environment.
- High & Low Power: 35 watts in full power is great for punch and headroom; 12 watts low power gives less volume, more compression and a different harmonic and dynamic response, albeit still loud enough for gigs!
- Series Effects Loop: If you're running the VC35 gainy, your time-based effects - reverb and delay - will stay cleaner sounding here. Footswitchable on and off.
- External Bias Test & Adjustment: When it's time to change your EL84 output valves, you can test and adjust the bias for the replacement set of valves quickly and safely.VC35 runs cathode biased in low-power mode, and a mix of fixed and cathode bias in high power mode.
Format: Guitar amplifier head
Power: 35 watts high power / 12 watts low power
Valves: 2 x 12AX7, 1 x EF184, 4 x EL84
Size (mm): Head - 485(w) x 260(h) x 255(d) inc. leather corners, feet and handle
Weight: 12.5kg / 27.5lbs
- Bass Cut switch
- Mid Boost switch
- Footswitchable spring reverb
- Footswitchable tremolo
- Footswitchable series effects loop
- Low power mode (12 watts)
- External bias test and adjustment points for power valves
- Slip cover included
Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Shipping Weight: 39 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 23 x 15 x 14 in
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): VC35 Head Deluxe