Morgan Guitars Mahogany Dreadnought handmade by David Ianone in Vancouver, Canada.
A beautiful and sweet sounding Dreadnought - something about the focus and clarity of Mahogany that we love in the studios and on the live stage. This is a GREAT performance guitar - K&K Pure Mini pickups installed which is what we request in almost all of our custom ordered guitars cause we love the way they capture the true sound of your guitar. Fast and not too chunky of a neck on this one. Lightweight, lively, resonant with gorgeous overtones - a simply wonderful guitar that you won't want to put down.
- Aged AAAA South American mahogany back and sides
- AAAA Sitka Spruce top
- One piece South American mahogany neck
- 1 11/16 nut width
- Abalone Rosette and Fret Dots
- Curly Maple Body binding
- Ebony bridge and fingerboard
- Morgan engraved Gotoh tuners
- Gloss finish
- K&K Pure Mini pickups installed
- Strap button
- Hardshell case included